Slow Traveler

for Kim
    Attached Files Attached Files

Slow Traveler

Worked fine!

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Err -- not for all of us. Here is a sample of what I see when I click on the link:

K????????<K???????doc.kml[G)-2Ȱa?60x
    BÖHAgΧ?]+J [+o_~[O?Of}$?7_w _?|ĻmKO˗~_~) >/?N/2{?i_|>} c_||BZw_| o?_>}_>߾ ?ow?O?~woc/=C>w7~޿'c~MuӺ O?}2>~x/x?}߽|?Čq ç__O_w5<_֌$?_< O?5_vï 8D맯?}o}v_oUz5O?}~ !U:K5Zm>ܫ1sN_{͛T*} sRckԬYb.]J[=N5-枣}w=MJ?<[ƽFcNK׺rޤY*\J٪D.=W gf7v`v-UfWZT+M,n:ιƥ߳Ԯ*u6nkݫ<Y 6ec*%6?VBZH[AV
    iK<v?ï}ʡkEjEcowU9*MU }n
    ?zkjZK?iҵ¡WMsz64hǹ.^X< ]4
    o39#$|vGmAovFy j]MJRoFyiZԜ*֯zX')uZa ;͹£
    4gm>m/rRq(b_Gh)M5)SfiUB9Y{ w}ckru=
    * -cl6ѹEuhfL dvJݻc!m*XáA-M-US.5sU?䐿49'=դ/V+?QIgyrmjLK,OvT^骵z }c~e>;ZD+] + g)6 KFSM"*-E+B65S5MNOKEӥMjHc*WZ*j {J"6cܙ2g%joc%)M::hyh:l[JhC6ǜ R[*9:*Bq6QUjER.:Ryz-k3’יṼ5][KҎa-]ۊ9KU5N:~tOҪ~l2,Ueh| e#T=yKiunBI`-erbSHGN۞*&wa}J.)_=;Kn)}T '!iO'0*cg)mHJ+[WtHMa0͈ 1 )xJhl+E*3_{JiH(k ]Zb)>s&&EA9qil^:nM#a[Ef{n)<Fq-)Y3&@6eJaVXH^,R^Ͳu? ;GwlM)-+ׁWGb2yhև&Isi7Л2&59ScN|t |pd 2.;xMvGIiuh+8%◦TqZjї cYYކ^&_֚
    o㚚 1d
    TourMama

Premium Member
    Admin

Slow Traveler
    Joe, am I right in assuming that you must have google earth downloaded to your machine in order for this file to display correctly?

Slow Traveler

I really don't know -I've sent this type of file before to quite a few people without a problem, but this might well be because that they have Google Earth downloaded on their computer.

Did a search on this subject :

" How do I open a KMZ file?
    KMZ files are compressed collections of one or more files for viewing in Google Earth. They are compressed using the zip format, and can be opened using any common zip tool, such as "WinZip", "7-Zip", or the default Windows XP Compressed Folders Tool--for Windows, "Stuffit"--for Mac OS, or "zip"--for Mac OS or Linux. You may need to change the file extension from .kmz to .zip to have the file be recognized by a zip tool. Remember to change back to .kmz before using the file again"

and :

"What are the different kinds of software used to open .dmp file extension?

.kmz file extension format can be opened using

File Compression Softwares .kmz file extension formats are compressed file formats which can be opened using any file compression software. You have to just rename the file to .zip and the contents of the file can be unzipped. Some of the softwares are
    Winrar
    Winzip
    Winace
    Geo-Browser Softwares The most popular Geo-browsing softwares are
    Google Eart
    Blender
    Marble
    Bhuvan
    KML File Support Software Any software which supports the KML format can open .kmz file extension. Some of them are
    Google Maps
    Google Sketchup
    Bing Maps
    Archicad
    You can open the .kmz file extension using the FileCure software which helps in editing and sharing any kind of files. FileCure is a popular file repairing software which fixes any corrupted file immediately."